From conception and planning to development and implementation -
HR Group supports and implements tourism projects in Central Europe.
HR Group is an expert in
- clear brand architecture and positioning
- developing of a strong brand identity
- redefining the guest experience
- gaining success through people instead of standards
HR Group presents necessary recommendations for action with care and in detailed planning, taking into account the local circumstances. The team's many years of experience in consulting, management and optimization of hotels and infrastructures as well as excellent industry and market knowledge make the HR Group a leading service provider.
A clear understanding of the project's goals, objectives and timeline, as well as an effective plan for resource allocation and risk management.
Regularly monitoring and evaluating the progress of the project to identify potential problems early and make necessary adjustments to complete the project on a successful note.
Design and planning of interiors, selection and arrangement of furniture, choice of colours, materials and textures, creation of lighting and room acoustics concepts.
Creation of technical specifications, drafts and plans, implementation of feasibility studies and risk assessments, support in the procurement of materials and the monitoring and control of implementation.
Benefits for real estate owners
- Added value through design and technology
- Long-term net leases
- Renovations that respect your assets
- Concept development taking into account local conditions and all operational details
- Feasibility studies with a focus on the USPs
- Development of new F&B concepts - according to local needs and the latest trends
- Experience in conversions and new buildings for the optimal use of all areas
- Innovative development thinking - the right concept and not a standardized product
- Creation of individual room and functional programs
- Support for FF&E tenders
- Cost certainty and optimization of development costs
- Supervision by a team until the opening of the hotel
- Access to new market segments through global sales offices worldwide
ibis Styles Rotterdam
250 rooms | Status: in development
The construction work for a 250 room hotel in the economy segment will begin in April 2022 right next to the concert and congress center Rotterdam Ahoy. The HR Group is planning to operate an ibis Styles hotel and has concluded a corresponding franchise agreement with Accor. It moves in the latest ibis Styles concept with an attractive restaurant concept that perfectly suits the mix of business and leisure stays.
Frankfurt City Goetheplatz
189 rooms | Status: in development
In the middle of downtown Frankfurt, the Hyatt House Frankfurt City Goetheplatz is being built in the "Four Frankfurt" high-rise district, a high-quality hotel product with a prime location. Following the concept of the franchise brand, the facilities will meet the needs of long-term guests with the characteristic 24/7 H-Market, spacious lounge area in the lobby and 180 serviced apartments and guest rooms. Due to the location of the hotel on the 11th to 19th floor of the 178 meter high tower, guests will be offered a fantastic view in the future.
Vienna House by Wyndham
Berlin Potsdamer Platz
163 rooms | Status: in development
The Vienna House by Wyndham Berlin Potsdamer Platz project is being built in Berlin Kreuzberg. Completion is scheduled for 2023. A hotel with 163 rooms and suites as well as restaurants and a meeting area is being built.
Vienna House Easy by Wyndham Mannheim
With the Vienna House Easy by Wyndham Mannheim, a new hotel is being built in the E building of the Taylor Green Business Park. "The E", named after the shape of the building, will house the new hotel with 143 rooms and offices from 2023.